Tum table par beats play karti ho...
Tum table par beats play karti ho. You are in this playing music in my mind while thinking zone when you do that. Look at your face is priceless like all other looks :) I wish could just show you how exactly you sit when you do that, with one hand on your face and another cross on the table and fingers making the beats...
I hadn't noticed it till the Rishikesh trip. You took me to Tapovan Aashram. We rolled a joint and started humming songs. Somehow it emerged into us catching the beats of the songs and playing them. We continued doing that while walking back. I mentioned, "Ganga ka paani baha ke le jayega" (you laughed so much :))
We kept humming songs and catching their beats even at the lunch table. One of the best palak paneer ever :)
Since that day I made a point to never miss when you go in thoughts and play beats. Yesterday as I met you again, that moment came too. You were sitting, thinking, humming and "playing beats with your fingers on the table" :) and I said to myself " tum table par beats play karti ho.......




Comments
Post a Comment